Saturday, November 7, 2020

Intro

            



Introduction


Hello , my name is Luis and this is my blog . The first thing you need to know about me is that 
I've always loved the game of basketball , I've been a Miami Heat fan since 2007 even though
I have no memory of being a fan for so long . My parents do have a photo of me next to Dwayne Wade and Shaquille O'Neal . Once I became 12 my brother introduced me to film and from then on I just fell in love with film and acting as a whole . What I think is good about me is that my taste in film and music has no limits , I really enjoy anything even if it's country . My favorite music artist is definitely The Weeknd and my favorite director is Christopher Nolan . 

If anyone wants to know the reason I created this blog , it is for school and I'm learning how to use a blog 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 I hope you are having a fantastic day. I uploaded my CCR on YouTube. Thank you for being on this journey with me. The link is below: https:...