Tuesday, March 23, 2021

A Big Change to my Project

 Okay, so basically I decided that my opening would be shot on a rainy day and soon realized it was a horrible idea. Since it's spring break it's mostly sunny here in Chicago. For most of my shots, sun reflecting off glass ruins the atmosphere that I am trying to make. So, I have decided to make my entire opening in black & white since for some shots the weather doesn't match with the grayish sky in my establishing shot. Therefore, the continuation wouldn't exist and that would obviously cost points on my project since it could have been seen as lazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 I hope you are having a fantastic day. I uploaded my CCR on YouTube. Thank you for being on this journey with me. The link is below: https:...