Monday, March 15, 2021

New Shooting Schedule

 

I will now be shooting the film opening on March 18th through March 26th. That week I will be going to Chicago for personal family reasons and I hate the fact that I am going to such a cold place in spring break. Anyways, I decide to shoot the film in Chicago since the film's setting takes place in a large city with skyscrapers, also the places I decided to shoot the opening looked too much like a small town instead of a big city. Weston in general is a boring place and there's not many interesting shooting locations here. But, with the windy city in my hands almost anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 I hope you are having a fantastic day. I uploaded my CCR on YouTube. Thank you for being on this journey with me. The link is below: https:...