Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Representation Analysis

 H & M


I’ve never really shopped at H&M before because I have never seen one in public before . I can guess that H&M is really progressive with the whole clothes having no gender , age or limits because doing you is beneficial . In the video they show all races , ethnicities , genders because honestly why not . It’s always a great feeling watching all groups included even if it’s an advertisement . I feel like plenty of viewers would be satisfied .




AXE 


Weird . Kinda takes me back to Middle School where every dude kept spraying this stuff on , I never saw the hype behind it though . The advertisement consists of mostly women in bikinis trying to get to a man just gassing himself with AXE . The ad definitely has an over-exaggerated take on the product about how every woman will instantly find you attractive if you spray AXE on yourself , but I’m guessing this was made in the early 2000’s because of the camera quality and colors they use . I definitely feel that back then I would be ok with these types of ads because it was kinda normal , but today this wouldn’t even air because I just know the massive outcry the media will cause and because people have mostly stopped sexualizing women in ads .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 I hope you are having a fantastic day. I uploaded my CCR on YouTube. Thank you for being on this journey with me. The link is below: https:...