Saturday, March 6, 2021

Changes to the Story

 I've realized that having a love story in the mix of a thriller don't exactly mix with each other.

I've cut out the the characters backstory because it was too depressing and wouldn't fit the tone of the film. 


The new story is about a teenage boy who lives in a society where everybody can't hear and eventually the boy starts to hear things and everybody thinks he's crazy. It's a dystopian film where the government makes people deaf in order to manipulate them easier, eventually when the government discovers the boys new revelation they start going after him to silence him. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 I hope you are having a fantastic day. I uploaded my CCR on YouTube. Thank you for being on this journey with me. The link is below: https:...