Sunday, February 28, 2021

A Reflection (Kinda)

 I just realized a big part of this project will be really difficult to create, and that would be the sound editing process. I basically have zero experience with editing sound apart from an earlier project we did in this class and honestly terrifies me since it plays a huge role in my opening. And yes, I have been hit with thoughts of doubt over my project. My thought process for the idea of this project was that everyone else will make a horror movie opening since they're the easiest to make, so I wanted to make something different. So when my teacher said she liked my idea, that gave me way more motivation then it should've.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 I hope you are having a fantastic day. I uploaded my CCR on YouTube. Thank you for being on this journey with me. The link is below: https:...