Friday, February 26, 2021

Group Project Conversation

 The Group Project conversation was great, it was interesting to hear everyone's potential idea's for the portfolio project and giving each other feedback. One of our group members didn't really share or talk and it was hard to give them feedback. Since my film is gonna be a silent film, audio will be a big part of my project so I'm gonna have to practice audio mixing and editing. Speaking of audio, the initial obstacle we talked about was editing and audio, since we all had one person in our previous groups who was good at editing we all don't really know how to edit properly. So my group member basically just said to watch videos and learn new techniques. To be honest we didn't really do much after that since we only had one major obstacle which was the editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 I hope you are having a fantastic day. I uploaded my CCR on YouTube. Thank you for being on this journey with me. The link is below: https:...