Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Planning

 I haven't really thought about my target audience as much as I should. But I have decided what the target audience should be and it's definitely for people who are mature and can relate to the main character. 


  I don't think I will have something even close to a budget, I don't think I'll end up spending much money since I do plan to get clothes in a thrift shop. 


  Before shooting I will have to learn how to act a little bit because obviously you can't speak in silent films so I'm gonna have to work on facial expressions to convey the emotional state of which the character is in. 


          Shooting the film opening might start after March 3rd, I will have already uploaded my shooting schedule. The film's setting is in a big city, and since I'm going to Chicago on March 18th I will seize the opportunity to get some shot's to set up the tone of the film. Furthermore, I might change the opening a bit and get some shots of the main character outside because I initially planned to do the opening indoors.



  After shooting, I'm gonna have to edit the different takes I took and to edit sound. Finally, my opening and project should be finished at least 6 days before the due date so I have time to see if I want to change anything.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 I hope you are having a fantastic day. I uploaded my CCR on YouTube. Thank you for being on this journey with me. The link is below: https:...